Friday, September 12, 2014

Mouthwash

I have always been a stickler for dental hygiene, yet I've never been a fan of mouthwash. Growing up my family always had large bottles of Listerine on hand, but the strong mint flavor typically burned the inside of my mouth. As I grow older and try to take better care of myself (inside and out) I decided to try using mouthwash again recently. Obviously it had to be cruelty-free and vegan, so that limited my options. I found a bottle of mouthwash by Desert Essence at my local Sprouts store. Desert Essence is a cruelty-free brand and this particular product is vegan. It is alcohol free—which is the main cause for that burning sensation while swishing. I have been using it for about a week and I am impressed! It is gentile enough to keep my mouth from burning, yet strong enough to enjoy a minty aftertaste. It is very light, refreshing, and keeps my mouth feeling clean for hours. I will never go back to harsh mouthwash again after trying Desert Essence Tee Tree Oil Mouthwash.

No comments:

Post a Comment