Thursday, August 21, 2014

Annie's Homegrown Frozen Pizza & Salad

This dinner was delicious and took less than 20 minutes to prepare!

I threw an Annie's Homegrown Frozen Cheese Pizza in the oven for about 17 minutes at 400 degrees. While it was cooking I chopped up a full head of romaine lettuce, 1 tomato, 1 green bell pepper, 1 red bell pepper, and mixed it all together with a handful of zesty tortilla strips. Then I topped it with some Annie's salad dressing.




*You should always clean your fruits and veggies before consumption. Each week after a trip to the grocery store, I clean the sink and fill it with cold water and fruit & veggie cleaner. I let all of my fruits and vegetables soak for about 5-10 minutes. What is leftover in the sink once they are removed and rinsed off is pretty gross...*

No comments:

Post a Comment