Friday, August 22, 2014

Razor

When it comes to razors, I don't think there is a brand out there that I haven't tried... I own everything from the girly Venus Embrace to the manly Gillette Fusion. However, when the time came for me to purchase new blades, I new I needed to do my research if I was going to stick to my cruelty-free & vegan requirements. I came across a company called Preserve several months ago and really appreciate what this company stands for. This razor handle is made from recycled yogurt cups and is compatible with other blades. It also comes in a variety of colors, so I was very excited to receive it in the mail and try it out. Unfortunately, I wasn't impressed with it's performance. The blades are small and the connection between the blade and handle is a bit flimsy. It also didn't seem to do much when I began to run it over my leg. My leg still felt patchy and stubbly once I was finished. Also, the razor kept coming off the handle, which made the already unpleasant task of shaving, even more undesirable. I will admit, I do shave rather vigorously, but most razors can keep up—this one, not so much. Although I do love some of their other products, I would pass on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment