Tuesday, August 26, 2014

National Dog Day

"I gave my heart to a dog and it has never been broken."

In celebration of National Dog Day, I want to give a shout out to my pooch, Domino. He is my sidekick, my cuddle buddy, my walking partner, and my anti-depressant. He is there to greet me every morning when I wake up and every evening when I get home from work. He is the sweetest, most loving, and gentile animal I have ever met. When my husband and I adopted him nearly two years ago, I would have never imagined the profound affect he would have on my life and spirit. Tonight I am going to treat Domino to a relaxing long walk, his favorite treat, and an extensive cuddle session. I am so grateful to have him and want to remind everyone to celebrate this day by giving your four-legged friend some extra special love today!

For more information on National Dog Day visit:
http://www.nationaldogday.com/

#dominothedalmatian

No comments:

Post a Comment