Monday, August 25, 2014

Body Butter

I had been searching for what seemed like years to find a product to put on my face that wouldn't contribute to my excessive oil production or make my skin breakout. Throughout my adolescent years I used Cetaphil lotion on my face because it was marketed for sensitive skin; however, looking back I don't think that lotion did anything at all (positive or negative) for my skin. I saw Ellovi Butter advertised by Vegan Cuts. I did a little investigation on the brand and the product itself and truthfully, I was impressed. There are only 6 simple ingredients in this powerful little jar: macadamia nut, coconut, marula, hemp seed, and Shea. I put it on at night, after I shower, before bed when my skin is clean and fresh. I dip two fingertips in the soft, creamy butter and slather it in my palms before applying it to my face. Since it is made with oil, it doesn't completely rub in immediately. I usually fall asleep with it on and when I wake up my face is as smooth as silk. It is filled with natural ingredients from the earth, so I can use this product confidently knowing I am not ingesting toxic chemicals in through my skin. Since I have been using Ellovi Butter I have noticed the natural oil and shine of my skin begin to balance itself for the first time. It is gentle enough to use everyday and won't cause rashes or breakouts. This versatile butter is also great for any areas of the body that are extra dry, such as: elbows, heels, hands, and TATTOOS. A jar lasts me about 3-4 months because it doesn't take much of this miracle butter to see instant results. I would recommend Ellovi Butter to anyone looking for an all-natural substitute for traditional moisturizer or night cream.


*Keep in a cool, dry place. If this butter becomes too hot the formula will break down and will not go back to its original buttery consistency. 

No comments:

Post a Comment