Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Makeup Removing Wipes

I have used wipes that make my skin breakout, others that "exfoliated" my skin to the point it peeled, and some that did nothing at all... It took me a while to find a product that was gentile on my skin, but still removed my makeup. I was thrilled when I learned of Pacifica Purify Coconut Water Cleansing Wipes! Not only do these wipes smell beautifully tropical, but they gently remove makeup, sunscreen, sweat, etc. I use these towelettes before I hop in the shower to wipe off my my entire face and neck. They remove all of my makeup (even caked on eyeshadow, waterproof mascara, and heavy eyeliner), leaving my skin naked and ready to be cleaned. There is no sticky reside left behind, just bare skin—free of pumps and rashes. Pacifica makes several great products; however, these are my favorite because they are gentle, yet powerful without tormenting my skin. I would highly recommend these towelettes to anyone with sensitive skin looking to try a cruelty-free and vegan option for removing makeup and purifying their skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment